About Deal Or No Deal Slingo June 29, 2020
Deal Or No Deal Slingo is based on the popular TV show of the same name. It comes with a 5x5 bingo card on which the action takes place. Throughout the game, you will come across many boxes. Each of them has a hidden prize. Powered by Slingo, this online game is fully optimised for desktops, tablets and mobile phones. Drop by Regal Wins Casino and have some thrilling spins!
Game in Action
Bonus Rounds and Features
Once the bet amount has been selected, you will be awarded 10 spins per game. Each time you find a number on the reels corresponds one on the grid, the insides of that red box are removed from the game and added to your balance. Whenever you come across a numbered box on Deal Or No Deal Slingo, that value is removed from the red and blue paytables.
The objective on Deal Or No Deal Slingo is to get a Slingo. All you need to do is to open 5 boxes in a row, column, or diagonal line. On the left of the grid, the prize multiplier meter rises every time you win. You will also encounter a series of features once you set things rolling:
- The Devil: Keep an eye on this symbol! He can stop you from creating winning lines.
- Joker: It serves as the Wild Card. It can unveil any red box in the column on which it appears.
- Free Spin: When this symbol appears on the reels, you get a free spin.
- Super Joker: This is another Wild Symbol on Deal Or No Deal Slingo. The Super Joker allows you to unlock a red box anywhere on the grid.
What will perhaps impress you most on Deal Or No Deal Slingo is the Banker’s Offer. Let’s have a glance at what this feature has to offer:
- The game ends if you accept the offer. Simply reject the offer if you want to continue playing to reach the jackpot.
- Get 4 Slingos to launch the feature.
- The Banker will introduce a deal – an amount for that box you had put aside at the beginning of the game. You must opt between Deal or No Deal.
- If you do not accept the Banker’s Offer, then you have the choice of stopping the game or to buy further spins.
There are no symbols on Deal Or No Deal Slingo. That’s because it is a Scratch & Arcade game. If you fancy games with different symbols or characters, drop by Regal Wins Casino. You will be spoilt for choice with its grand arena of games.
Start Deal Or No Deal Slingo by selecting the bet amount of your preference! The minimum wager is 1, while the maximum wager is 100. It is good to note that the values change depending on the size of your stake. Once you’re done, you get 26 boxes instead of just 25. You must choose 1 box, which is then set aside. The other 25 transforms to the 5x5 bingo grid for the main game.
Why You Should Play Deal Or No Deal Slingo
If you want a new experience apart from the usual slot games, Deal Or No Deal Slingo could be the right fit for you. It comes with great gameplay and rare features to entertain you.
Deal Or No Deal Slingo is a product of Slingo, as suggested by its title. This provider has an exclusive page on Regal Wins Casino. Visit the page and play more Slingo games!
Register for More Games
Regal Wins Casino never ceases to amuse its players! Lately, the site has been very busy bringing up some interesting slot games. Some of them include Chilli Con Cash Slot, Jinse Dao Dragon Slot, Enchanted Prince Slot, Pigasus and Friends Slot, and Riches of Babylon Slot.