GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility and wagering requirements:
- Unless stated, promotions cannot be combined with any other promotion offered at Regal Wins.
- Unless stated, promos expire after 30 days
- Wagering on restricted games prior to the fulfilment of the wagering requirements may result in winnings/game play declared Null & Void.
- Players are not permitted to place bets of 30% or more of the deposited amount and or including bonus funds in a single gaming round. Players deemed to be adopting such a strategy could potentially have their winnings removed.
- Other examples of irregular playing patterns play for bonus play-through requirement purposes include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of Your total balance (including any given bonus) until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular playing patterns have occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses.
- Wagering Contributions: Unless otherwise stated, contributions to meet wagering requirements for bonuses apply as follows:
- Wagers in bonus funds on Slots/Arcade/Scratch Card games count 100% towards wagering requirements, i.e. for every £1 you wager on slots or arcade games, £1 goes towards wagering requirements being met.
- Wagers in bonus funds on Table/Card and Live Casino games count 20% towards wagering requirements, i.e. for every £1 you wager on table/Card or Live casino games, £0.20 goes towards wagering requirements being met.
- Members that have a history of only or mainly playing during promotional hours will either not be considered for any bonus or, if they receive it unintentionally or otherwise, could have their bonuses denied, withheld or retracted even after conversion.
- Should player attempt to cancel a Bonus while having a pending wager from the bonus prior to meeting the wagering requirements, the bonus and wins will be voided upon verification.
- Only players with Active accounts are eligible for promotional offers and prizes. If a player’s account is Suspended or Closed during the promo period, for any reason, their promo entry will be forfeited.
- Unless otherwise stated, all unused Bonuses and Free Spins expire seven days after being credited. Any unused Free Spins will be immediately forfeited upon withdrawal request.
- Upon requesting a withdrawal any active bonuses or free spins will be forfeited. This includes but is not limited to active Bonuses, Free spins, Free Spins Wheels and Prize Wheel spins.
- Any attempts to manipulate or abuse any promotion will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from current and future promotions.
- Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming a promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses credited to both accounts will be withdrawn.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control.
All offers/promotions are designed to give players more entertainment and should always be played in a fair manner, with respect for our terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms or indication of manipulation of our systems/ bonus wallet/games will result in removal of funds from the account and removal from future offers, ultimately ending in possible closure of the account and blocking from any other sites associated with us.
Regal Wins operates a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse, taking unfair advantage of offers and/or any other suspicious activity, and we reserve the right to block and remove bonuses and/or associated winnings from accounts that we suspect are involved in such activities or behaviours.
Examples of such activities or behaviours are outlined but not limited to clause below.
Examples of promotional abuse and/or irregular play (otherwise known as promotional play restrictions):
and conditions associated with the offer.
2. Where there is evidence of a series of wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. Using a strategy that has been identified across multiple accounts to take advantage of an offer or loophole), which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, we reserve the right to confiscate or void the winnings.
3. Using “Delayed winnings” tactics to manipulate promotional terms and gain an unfair advantage. For example, while playing a game, a "bonus/free spin" feature is initiated with bonus or cash funds, then the player exits out of the “free spin” or “bonus” feature bonus by closing the game and moving to another game. The player then returns to the original game to complete the “bonus/free spin” feature at a later time in circumstances after the original bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and then converted to cash.
4. “Pending Outcome Bets” leaving large bets on a table pending an outcome or an action, for example on blackjack, and then returning at a later time in different circumstances such as after the bonus money has been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash to complete the bet to manipulate the promotion for an advantage.
5. “State game abuse” where the use of bonus or cash funds are used to progress through the bonus stages/collectable features (for example, collecting 9 out of 10 symbols to reach that bonus feature)
and then returning to the final stages (for example, playing to collect the final symbol to reach 10 out of 10 symbols to reach the bonus feature) to return the associated winnings with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met and converted to cash. These games include but are not limited to those listed as excluded games.
6. “Bonus Wallet Hierarchy” any customers playing on table games with the intention to abuse the Bonus Wallet Hierarchy (as defined above) and exploit the system and promotions in a way they were not originally intended, may have their winnings forfeited and account closed.
7. “Collusion” where customers try to cheat the system to unfairly take advantage of promotions or other customers by adopting gaming betting patterns which are contrary to fair play and such customers may have their winnings forfeited and accounts closed
- If a player is identified to be breaching bonus terms following an internal investigation, they may be prevented from taking promotions/bonuses in future. This includes but is not limited to on site offers, targeted offers and any new player offers. This decision will be made by management and is final.
- Management reserves the right to prohibit or exclude certain individuals, groups or regions from the promotions and close the account with immediate effect.
- Management reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular wagering patterns are found.
- Management reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time, without prior notice. The decision of the management team is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All of the standard site terms and conditions apply.